Prep: 3 min.
Cook: 30 min.
- 3 cups freeze-dried mixed vegetables
- 2 vegetarian stock cubes (I like Rapunzel brand, available from Amazon.)
- 10 cups purified water
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup tomato powder
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried green beans
- 3/4 cup chick peas or other beans
- 1/2 cup ditalini pasta
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- In large pot add mixed vegetables and stock cubes, and pour water in over them.
- Add red bell pepper, tomato powder, and green beans. Stir and place on stove.
- Bring to boil then back down to simmer. Let cook for 15 minutes.
- Add chick peas and noodles, then cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add salt and thyme. Add more salt and/or other seasonings to taste, and serve warm.