Whole Wheat Pullman Loaf
26 oz bread flour
8 oz whole wheat flour
4 tsp kosher salt
3 tsp active dry yeast
29 oz 110 degree purified water
- Add ingredients to bowl in order as described above.
- Using a Danish dough hook, wooden spoon or your hands mix to form a dough ball. Be sure all flour is mixed in.
- Cover and allow to ferment 12-20 hours.
- Shape dough as per video.
- Place into your pullman loaf pan and allow to rise 1 hour or until it's about 1 inch from the top of the pan.
- Preheat oven to 450, close lid and bake bread for 45 minutes at which time you remove the lid and bake additional 10 minutes.
- Turn bread out DO NOT ALLOW TO COOL IN THE PAN....let cool for several hours before cutting.